Is this your first time here?
For full access to the online course, you will need to register yourself on the Clinical Guidelines training platform. Here are the steps create a new account:
- Click on the button "Create a new account".
- Fill out the "New account” form with the requested information. Please note that the personal information you enter will be used to generate your certificate after you successfully complete the final assessment. You may edit the information anytime by clicking on the "My profile settings” tab on the "Administration” block on the left.
- An e-mail will be immediately sent to your e-mail address.
- Read your e-mail, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- You can now access the full course. From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password to log in and access the course.